Sun, Aug 28|
Marysville Bark Park
Honda & Hounds Block Party & Pet Expo
Time & Location
Aug 28, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Marysville Bark Park, 455 N Maple St, Marysville, OH 43040, USA
About the event
Join us for a jam-packed day of houndtastic fun! The 2022 Honda & Hounds Block Party & Pet Expo will be hosted at the Marysville Bark Park and will feature 2 full acres of live music, food trucks, dozens of pet vendors, rescues, a dog washing station, raffle drawings, 2k Dog Walks and more!
Honda Marysville, Honda Federal Credit Union, City of Marysville, Cats Only Veterinary Clinic, Faithful Friends Veterinary Clinic, Canine Companions, Forever Friends Pet Cremation & Memorialization and Pet People by Hollywood Feed.
Vendors for this event include:
Brown Dog Bandana, Cheerful Hound, Christian K9, Donay Chiropractic of Marysville, Forever Friends Pet Cremation & Memorialization, Pet People by Hollywood Feed, Irish Husky Designs, Kelsie's K-9 Creations, KrisK9, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Lowry Brothers CNC Customs, Once Upon A Tail, Pet Brands, Pet Wants Columbus Metro, Shagbark Dog Training, The Buckeye Lady, The Four Paws Resort, Ugly Duck Rehab Pet Portraits and Wag Swag.
Animal Haven, Badass Bulldog Rescue, Canine Collective, Cozy Cat Cottage, For The Love of Jane, Heart was Wagging Tales Rescue, Hospets, Nikki & Nigel's Hospice Rescue, PAWS, Purebred Rescue Organization of Ohio, Rural Ohio Cats Rescue, Stop the Suffering and Union County Humane Society.
Cats Only Veterinary Clinic, Faithful Friends Veterinary Clinic an Value Vet.
Drank Tank Nitro Coffee Expo, Guelaguetza Mexican Street Food & Ice Cream, Layla Sweet Treats, Sheryl’s Sugar Shack, Smokehouse 614 and Triple P BBQ.
Luck Penny Sisters
Canine Companions for Independence, Ohio Special Response Team K9 Unit, Pet FBI and Private School Pups.
- 2k Dog Walk. Each dog receives a bandana and a ticket for a dog wash or photo. Registration below.
- Canine Companions for Independence will be providing two 30 minute demonstrations.
- Pet People Dog Wash Stations Dogs can be washed for a $5 donation, and the rescue dogs can be washed for free.
- Cat's Only Pet Photo Booth - Pet photos in front of backdrop available for a $5 donation.
- Pet Microchipping & Registration - Chips will be implanted by Faithful Friends Veterinary Clinic and Registered by Pet FBI in the Expo area for a $5 donation.
- Ohio Special Response Team K9 Unit will perform a search demonstration in the dog park and have education sessions at their tent/pavilion.
- Food Trucks - Guelaguetza Mexican Street Food & Ice Cream, Smokehouse 614, Sheryl’s Sugar Shack and Layla's Sweet Treats
- Lucky Penny Sisters - Live Band performing on the Faithful Friends Veterniary Clinic Stage.
STRUT YOUR MUTT 2K DOG WALK DETAILS & REGISTRATION:
Help us kick off this year's Honda & Hounds Block Party and Pet Expo by joining your friends, neighbors, and pets for a 2K walk/run in Schwartzkopf Park! We’ll start at the Park entrance at 10:30 and end at the Expo, where you can enjoy the many pet related vendors, fun exhibitions, food trucks, rescues and more. Who knows…maybe you’ll even find your next furry family member! This short but bark worthy walk (on a paved trail), is open to all well-behaved pooches and humans!
Pups on Parade! Love to dress up your pet? All participants who get creative and dress up their pet will be entered into a drawing to win a prize basket.
Registration: Advanced registration is only $5 per pet ($10 day of), and you’ll receive a doggie bandana and a voucher for your choice of a dog wash or pet photo while you are at the event! Registration check-in will be at the park shelter house, 501 North Maple St, starting at 10:00, and the race starts at 10:30. *This is a fun walk/run and will not be timed.
- DONATE - Entrance to this event is FREE! Ohio Pet Charities is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. All donations are greatly appreciated and help make events like this possible! If you would like to donate to our organization, you can donate here.
- VOLUNTEER - We need all paws on deck! If you are interested in volunteering, sign-up here.
VENDOR DETAILS, PRICING & REGISTRATION
- 10’ space - $50
- 20’ space - $100
- Food Trucks - $100
- Rescue organizations do not pay a fee to attend the event.
- Each vendor should bring a raffle basket for the raffle drawings.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own table, tent, chairs, signage, etc. Payment must be made upon completion of application to be accepted.
- Fill out our vendor applicaton here!
*All dogs must be leashed during the event except when in designated park area. Signs will be posted.